Natural Rubber Ship Airbags , 1.0-2.5m Diameter For Fishing Ship
Marine Airbag for ship launching have the best designed structure which consists of three different functional membranes in rubber layers.
1) Outer Rubber Layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Inner Rubber Layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
3) Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layer as Reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
1. The standard specification of airbags.
You can choose the required diameter and effective length to meet your projects.
*Diameter (D): from 0.8m to 2.0m.
*Effective Length (EL): from 6m to 18m.
*Total Length (TL): from 7m to 19.5m
The above specifications only are our standard specifications arrange. Can be supplied customized size upon customers’ request.
2. The standard number of layers
The number of layers, which mean the number of Synthetic-tyre-cord layer, usually, our airbags contain 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 layers types. Other type is still available upon your request to confirm the Safety Working Pressure.
1. Big carrying capacity
2. High capacity against compression and twisting
3. New design of anti-bursting contruction at the end
4. Optimized structural layout
5. Durable aging resistance and anti-wear characteristic
6. Higher flesibility and damping capacity.