|Packing:||Standard Package,Pallet Package For Ship Launching Airbag||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Technology:||High Pressure||Working Pressure:||0.05MPa To 0.15MPa|
|Product Name:||Ship Launching Marine Air Bag,marine Rubber Airbag,ship Launching Airbag||Length:||5.0m-20m,from 1000mm To 24000mm|
8 Layers Ship Launching Marine Airbags,
0.15MPa Ship Launching Marine Airbags,
SGS Ship Launching Marine Airbags
8 Layers Inflatable Marine Rubber Airbag With Many Different Size
Floating Rubber Airbag for ship launching/landing/slipping. Airbags for ship are also known as air balloon,inflatable bags,roller bags,air lifting bags,salvage bags.Standard floating rubber airbag size range is 0.8m to 2.0m diameter,with length up to 18.0m effective length and even more.
Floating Rubber Airbag now are used for ship launching ,loading and floating.They are widely used in cargo boat/ship/vessel launching and landing,lifting and moving sunken ships and salvaging strandde boats. Floating Rubber Airbag have the benefit of not only saving labor and time,but investment costs.Additionally they are flexible,prortable and dependable.
1) Outer Rubber Layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Inner Rubber Layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
3) Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layer as Reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
1. Higher content Natural Rubber materials, 56%. Higher content natural rubber prove to be superior quality.
2. Gas Tightness. We design to secure the Pressure Decrease is not exceeding 5% around approximately 72 hours
3. Configuration of Airbag Layers. Layers should mean corresponding synthetic tyre cord layers and additional rubber layers combination to secure longer lifespan.
4. Breaking force of Synthetic-Tyre-Cord. Every strand is over 31kgs breaking force to reinforce the tensile strength.
Standard size of Marine Rubber Airbags:
Diameter (D): 0.8m-2.0m
Effective length (EL): 6.0m-18m
Total Length (TL): 7m-20m
Cord layers: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10, layers
For price quotes - please answer the following questions:
1. Type of vessel?
2. LOA (length) of ship?
3. Width of vessel?
4. Vessel's actual launched weight (gravity weight)/weight without cargo?
5. What is the vessel's DWT?
6. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
7. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
8. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
9. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
10. The working height? (The block stand height under the vessel)
11. Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
12. Distance from back of vessel (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
Contact Person: Kate zhu