|Lifespan:||8~10 Years||Material:||Natural Rubber|
Inflatable Underwater Salvage Air Lift Bags,
Underwater Salvage Air Lift Bags Inflatable,
3.5m underwater air lift bags
Underwater Ship Launching Inflatable Air Bags , Air Lift Bags Marine
Advantages of :
1. Special Synthetic-tire-cord layer material
2. Hight-Pressure Design
3. Holistic Screw Type Enlacing Salvage Airbags
4. Equipped with whole accessories
Structure Marine air bag
The structure of gas-filling rubber airbag. It can consists of bag body and iron-end component. The bag body is manufactured by vulcanizing preliminary shaped airbag made of base rubber and reinforced fiber material. The material of the iron-end component is metal and it is connected to the bag body firmly
Use attention of ship airbag
1. Strictly control pneumatic pressure, in any case do not exceed the upper limit value of working pressure that published in the instruction of products leaving factory.
2. The surface of airbag can't contact sharp substances to avoid puncturing.
3. During rolling course it should be avoided as possible to produce distortion along the length direction.
4. During short distances transportation the airbag should be moved by rolling at pneumatic condition or by lifting at natural condition and dragging on ground is forbidden.
5. During long distances transportation the airbag should be packed by folding and strapping and fastened, moreover, ought to plus woven bags in the case of air transportation.
6. In case of airbags lay up for long time, if more than half a year; the pressure test at free condition must be conducted before resurrection. Test pressure should be 1.1 times of rated working pressure. During the test, the inspector should be away from the airbag 3 meters or over. If the airbag was repaired after damage, the working pressure must be decreased to guarantee safety.
Storage of the air bag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
Contact Person: Kate zhu