|Warranty:||24 Months||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Packing:||Standard Package||Lifespan:||8-10 Years|
Black D Rubber Fenders,
200*200 D Rubber Bumper,
D Rubber Fenders bumper Ship Protection
200*200 DD Type Fenders , D Fender Bumper For Ship Protection
D fenders, also known as semi-circular (D-type) rubber fenders, are commonly used for tugs, barges, work boats and pilot boats as side belts and fenders. They can also be mounted on the dock by a round hollow or solid anchoring strap with a D-hole. Long D fenders are available to match the stern or bow radius.
D Rubber Fender Production.
1. D Rubber Fenders have 3 shapes in DD, GD, and GO. The long length fenders are usually used inAft and Bow, and general length fenders are usually use in the docks
2. Good reaction force, with high energy absorption than cylindrical type rubber fender.
3. D rubber fenders can be installed by anchor bolts easily.
1. High energy absorption and low force.
2. High stress dispersion.
3. Good anti-aging properties, high stability and long service time.
4. Easy to be installed and fall off.
|Deflection(%)||Reaction Force(KN)||Energy Absorption(KN-M)|
NOTE: Performance tolerance is±10%
Contact Person: Kate zhu