Dia2.0m Marine Salvage Airbags,
Buoyancy Marine Salvage Airbags,
SGS Marine Salvage Airbags
High Safe Reliability Buoyancy Bags For Boats , Dia2.0m Salvage Airbag
Advantages of :
1. Special Synthetic-tire-cord layer material
2. Hight-Pressure Design
3. Holistic Screw Type Enlacing Salvage Airbags
4. Equipped with whole accessories
Structure Marine air bag
The structure of gas-filling rubber airbag. It can consists of bag body and iron-end component. The bag body is manufactured by vulcanizing preliminary shaped airbag made of base rubber and reinforced fiber material. The material of the iron-end component is metal and it is connected to the bag body firmly
With 25 research and engineering facilities worldwide. We place strong emphasis on developing innovative technology that adds value for our customers.
1, Hosting and moving airbag
They can be widely used for moving various large prefabricated reinforced-concrete products ( such as caisson, box culvert, and bridge ), Oil drilling equipment and intergreated building etc.
2, Floating and filling airbag.
The corresponding buoyancy can be offered on the clients' request for wreck salvage and underwater installation operation. Filling and floating gasbags can be flexibly used in the projects of wreck salvage pontoon bridge installation, dock building, underwater transmission pipeline installation in many ways.
3, ship launching and landing airbag
It is widely used for landing and launching the large-size, medium-size and small size ships, with the advantages of labor-salving, time -saving and capital-salvage.
4, Mandrel airbag
It can substitute the wooden or steel mandrel used for pouring the hollow of larger reinforced concrete structure...
5, Container airbag
It can be used as the gas or liquid storage and transport container
Storage of the air bag
* If the air bag will not used for quite a long time, it shall be washed and dried, filled with French chalk inside and coated with French chalk outside as well as put in dry, shady and ventilated place in the room.
* Place storing the air bag shall be far away from the heat source.
* The air bag can’t contact with acid, alkali, grease and organic solvents.
*The air bag should be stretched flat when not used. it’s not allowed to pole up and stack heavy object on the air bag.
salvage airbag specifications
Contact Person: Kate zhu