|Application:||STD,STS,Ship Protection||Material:||Natural Rubber|
|Packing:||Nude Packing,Pallet||Type:||Cylindrical Rubber Fender|
|Part:||Cylindrical Rubber Fender||Size:||Customized Size,As Per Customer's Requirements|
|Warranty:||24 Months||Lifespan:||8-10 Years|
Marine Wound Cylindrical Rubber Fenders,
Cylindrical Rubber Fenders 24 Months Warranty,
High Stability cylindrical marine fenders
Wound Cylindrical Rubber Fender , O Fender Rubber Or CY Fender For Ship
Tug Boat Fenders are used for protection at the bow and stern of the vessel to push against flare hulls.
The basic design is a Tugboat Tire Fender but with additional circumferential grooves for installation with chains or nylon straps as well as tapered ends. Cylindrical Tug Boat Fenders are typically fixed with through chains.
Tug Boat Fenders are available in standard diameters up to 1000 mm and in continuous or joined lengths up to 20 m (length only limited by handling and transport). Long lengths are typically separated in 2 or 3 parts.
Easy installation andmaintenance.
Little influence byshipping and docking.
Good adaptability fortransverse and longitude shape during berthing.
It can be used widely ashanged for all kinds of ships and ports.
Cylindrical type rubber fender has low reaction force, little surface pressure, reasonable energy absorb.
Cylindrical fender is applicable for ships with different sizes and different docks.
Various installations styles can be adopted and easily reparation.
Elastomeric types to be applied to wharf for vessel protection. They are economical, easy installed and they can be used with or without outer wale.
Characteristics of Cylindrical Rubber Fender
1. The cylindrical rubber fender offers a low reaction force and low surface pressure and can absorb a proper amount of energy.
2. With simple structure, it is convenient for installation and maintenance.
3. Unique design allows it to be used in a wide range of applications, without restrictions from ship size and port size, etc.
4. It boasts good adaptability to vessels' pitch and rolling while berthing.
5. The CY rubber fender provides an ideal suspension type fender system for protection of various ships, vessels and docks, etc.
Cylindrical rubber fender
Suitable reaction force&energe absorption
Low weight easy for installation
Applicable for frame do
|Reaction Force (KN)||Energy Absorption(KJ)|
|Standard Type||High Reaction Type||Standard Type||High Reaction Type|
Bulk cargo berths
Fishing and workboat berths
General cargo quays
Pontoons and floating structures
RoRo and ferry terminals
Contact Person: Kate zhu