|Application:||STD,STS,Ships And Boats,Ship Fender,Marine/quay/dock/boat||Packing:||Normal Packing|
High Strength Inflatable Boat Fenders Yokohama,
Yokohama High Strength Inflatable Boat Fenders,
High Strength Inflatable Yokohama Rubber Fenders
Yokohama Pneumatic Fender Catalogue , Floating Rubber Fender For Vessle
Yokohama rubber fender is an ideal protection tool for piers,as well as protection between ships.
floating rubber fender uses compressed air as a buffer medium to absorb the impact energy of the ship. Therefore,
compared with the general compression rubber protective wall, it has large energy absorption,
small reaction force, large contact area with the ship, and small unit surface pressure acting on the ship.
When tilted and compressed, the performance is not reduced, and the advantages of installation and replacement.
It can be adapted to the docking of ships in all directions.
1. Offshore platform
2. Oil and gas tankers
3. Fast ferries and aluminium vessels
4. In ports with extreme tidal variations
5. Fishing vessel, transport ship and ocean trawler
Feature and Benefit
1. Lower transportation cost,Fender transporte can be folded.Saving 2/3 of transportation cost
2. Easy to maintain
3. Adapt to various harsh environments
4. Natural rubber Used
5. D2/D3 High Strength Tyre Cord Layers
6. Warranty period 24 Months
7. Test Compression over 3000 Times
8. Self-patented safety valve
9. Inflate fast
Cover outside on the ball of rubber layer, which is used to protect skeleton material and inner rubber
ball from damage of external force.
2. Synthetic cord reinforced rubber layer
Reinforced cord rubber layer is composed of winding synthetic cord layer, it is mainly used for maintain
the internal air pressure.
3. Inner Rubber
On the ball inside the rubber layer, which is used to prevent air leakage and control the ball pressure.
4. End Flange
The metal parts at both ends of fender, which can be fitted with charging valve and safetyvalve.
Contact Person: Kate zhu