Ship Landing And Launching Rubber Airbag , Ship Airbag Fatory In China
ship rubber airbag comply with ISO 14409. Ship airbag can be used to launch and upgrade a ship up to 100,000DWT. Comparing to the traditional slipway launching method, the ship launching airbags are much environmental, because ship airbag can launch a ship at any seaside, so there's no need to worry about the construction of launching facilities. besides, the marine airbags need little maintenance and can be used repeatedly.
● Different airbag size stock available, quick delivery
● Provide repair kit and on site instruction
● Long time service life can be reused many times
● Wear resistance and anti aging
● Good raw material and cord fabric
● Do no harm to the environment. Time & money saving
● Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes
● Marine airbags are much cheaper and portable than other methods
1. Higher content Natural Rubber materials, 56%. Higher content natural rubber prove to be superior quality.
2. Gas Tightness. We design to secure the Pressure Decrease is not exceeding 5% around approximately 72 hours
3. Configuration of Airbag Layers. Layers should mean corresponding synthetic tyre cord layers and additional rubber layers combination to secure longer lifespan.
4. Breaking force of Synthetic-Tyre-Cord. Every strand is over 31kgs breaking force to reinforce the tensile strength.
● For ship upgrading, conversion or new/repair launching (Ship launching airbags)
● Marine airbag for salvaging sunken ship or heavy immersed steel structure
● For hoisting and transporting heavy goods up to 10,000 tons structure on land
● For floating use purpose as improve the draft.
● Pneumatic rubber core for architecture engineering Container for storing and transporting gas and corrosive chemical liquid and pure water for voyage
● Rubber bag for ship ballast
● Rubber airbags used for culvert making.
Synthetic Tyre Cord
with High Breaking Strength
Within15 Working Days
Ship Launching, Protection
Deflated or Tray
||Tensile strength (MPa)
||Elongation at break (%)
||Hardness,º (Shore A)
||Tear strength (N/cm)
||Compression set,% (70ºC±1ºC,22h)
||After thermal aging at 70ºC±1ºC,96h
||Holding of pull lengthening,%
||Holding of elongation at break,%
||Change of hardness,º(Shore A)
||Static ozone aging at 40ºC×96h [ozone concentration (50±5)×10-8],extension 20%
Related Ship Launching Airbags
marine airbags for sale
inflatable air bags for boats
marine rubber airbag
ship launching airbags
marine salvage airbags
marine salvage airbags for sale
ship launching airbags for sale
ship launching marine airbags