|Length:||5.0m-20m,from 1000mm To 24000mm||Packing:||Standard Package,Pallet Package For Ship Launching Airbag|
|Usage:||Ship Launching,landing And Slvage||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Product Name:||Ship Launching Marine Air Bag,marine Rubber Airbag,ship Launching Airbag||Technology:||High Pressure|
|Long:||8-24m||Working Pressure:||0.05MPa To 0.15Pa|
SGS Ship Launching Air Bag,
SGS Marine Lifting Airbag,
Marine Lifting Airbag 24 Months Warranty
China Ship Airbag For Ship Launching , Heavy Lift Air Bags For Tugboat
ship rubber airbag comply with ISO 14409. Ship airbag can be used to launch and upgrade a ship up to 100,000DWT. Comparing to the traditional slipway launching method, the ship launching airbags are much environmental, because ship airbag can launch a ship at any seaside, so there's no need to worry about the construction of launching facilities. besides, the marine airbags need little maintenance and can be used repeatedly.
● Different airbag size stock available, quick delivery
● Provide repair kit and on site instruction
● Long time service life can be reused many times
● Wear resistance and anti aging
● Good raw material and cord fabric
● Do no harm to the environment. Time & money saving
● Need no more than air compressors, winches and ropes
● Marine airbags are much cheaper and portable than other methods
Xincheng rubber is one of the earliest manufacturers of ship airbag, our products can totally meet the ISO 14409 standard. It is able to carry 200000 DWT ship launching, lead and innovate the relevant safety technology of ship airbag in ship discharge and launching. Compared with the traditional launching method, the Marine airbag is of great environmental protection, because the Marine airbag can assist the ship launching at any seaside, so there is no need to worry about the construction of launching facilities. We once produced a 35-meter long airbag for the launch of the Indonesian customer, which broke the record of 33 meters at that time. Our Marine airbags enjoy a high reputation all over the world, not only in Asia but also in Africa, the Middle East, Oceania, South America and North America.
Standard size of Marine Rubber Airbags:
Diameter (D): 0.8m-2.0m
Effective length (EL): 6.0m-18m
Total Length (TL): 7m-20m
Cord layers: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10, layers
For price quotes - please answer the following questions:
1. Type of vessel?
2. LOA (length) of ship?
3. Width of vessel?
4. Vessel's actual launched weight (gravity weight)/weight without cargo?
5. What is the vessel's DWT?
6. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
7. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
8. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
9. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
10. The working height? (The block stand height under the vessel)
11. Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
12. Distance from back of vessel (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
Contact Person: Kate zhu