Cylindrical Shape High Pressure Air Bags , Inflatable Airbag Launch
Marine Airbag for ship launching have the best designed structure which consists of three different functional membranes in rubber layers.
1) Outer Rubber Layer
The outer rubber layer that covers the outside of marine airbag to protect under layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tearing strength to withstand any condition and hard usage.
2) Inner Rubber Layer
The inner rubber layer seals pressurized air inside marine airbags.
3) Synthetic-Tire-Cord Layer as Reinforcement
The reinforcement cord layers, which are made of synthetic-tire-cord commonly used in tires, are arranged at ideal angles to hold the internal pressure and distribute stress evenly. So they can provide strong efficient reinforcement.
The approximate bearing capacity can be calculated as follows:
S=π x (D1-D2)/2
F: Bearing capacity
P: Inner pressure
S: Contact area
D1: Diameter of airbags when free of loat
D2: Working height of airbags when loaded
1. Big carrying capacity
2. High capacity against compression and twisting
3. New design of anti-bursting contruction at the end
4. Optimized structural layout
5. Durable aging resistance and anti-wear characteristic
6. Higher flesibility and damping capacity.