|Length:||5.0m-20m,from 1000mm To 24000mm||Packing:||Standard Package,Pallet Package For Ship Launching Airbag|
|Usage:||Ship Launching,landing And Slvage||Warranty Period:||24 Months|
|Product Name:||Ship Launching Marine Air Bag,marine Rubber Airbag,ship Launching Airbag||Technology:||High Pressure|
|Working Pressure:||0.05MPa To 0.15Pa||Design Using Life:||10 Years|
Ship Lifting Marine Rubber Airbag,
High Strength Marine Rubber Airbag,
High Pressure Ship Launching Airbags
High Strength Rubber Airbag,Marine Rubber Airbag For Ship Lifting
Marine airbags are designed using principle of rolling wood. "XINCHENG" marine rubber airbags choose the whole intertwine technology to make rubber airbags on the structure more reasonable, has higher safety coefficient and bearing capacity. Size : D0.5 m x L6.0 m ~ D 2.5 x L25m. "XINCHENG" rubber airbags are produced in strict accordance with the ISO17357-2002 and GB/T 2002-2002 international quality standard, our products have exported to all over the world.
2. Marine Air bag Material
Choosing the best quality from imported natural rubber, such as Thailand and Malaysia smoked sheet rubber and 3L natural rubber, which has good elasticity, ageing resistance and not take offer layer. Meanwhile, efficient stabilizer is used to make rubber more environmental friendly and no cracks.
Our marine rubber airbag is using 3 strands synthetic-tyre-cord, which tensile strength can be 31kgs, that make our airbags much higher bearing capacity and safety.
1. Wrap threads that run vertically through the synthetic tyre-cord pattern.
2. Weft threads that run perpendicular to the warp threads
3. Marine Airbag Structure
1. Advanced manufacturing technology
2. Best imported natural rubber from Thailand and Malaysia
3. Safety and reliability
4. Good air tightness
5. Saving labor and cost
6. Long using time
1. Ship launching and landing
2. Heavy lifting and moving
3. Ship salvage rescue project
For price quotes - please answer the following questions:
1. Type of vessel?
2. LOA (length) of ship?
3. Width of vessel?
4. Vessel's actual launched weight (gravity weight)/weight without cargo?
5. What is the vessel's DWT?
6. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
7. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
8. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
9. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
10. The working height? (The block stand height under the vessel)
11. Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
12. Distance from back of vessel (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
Contact Person: Kate zhu